Monday, April 1, 2013

An Unforgettable Easter

My Mom hosted Easter this year. She went above and beyond and did such a wonderful job!  The food was AMAZING (and gone in the blink of an eye).  It was soooo good Annabelle even ate my mom's famous german potato salad (and ham, mac n' cheese, green bean casserole...she's such a good eater)! 

It is always so nice to get the family together.  But this year, we had all of my Dad's family together, including his brother from Chicago and his brother from North Carolina!  We couldn't believe it!  It was the first time all of the 'kids' were together since we don't know when.  My Grandmother was especially excited to have them all together for the holiday.

This was also a chance for us to celebrate my brother and his fiance.  They are soon moving to Iowa, and though I know we will see them again, it may be awhile before we can get everyone together.  As a parting gift I gave them a Florida box.  It was a wooden box filled with post cards, some sand from the beach, a few palm fronds, some t-shirts, refrigerator magnets, etc. all things Florida. This way, on those cold winter nights they will be able to have some 'warmth' to look back on.

Thanks to my wonderful and insanely talented future sister in law Elizabeth, we are able to cherish the memories of this Easter forever.  I won't be posting any of the group photos (though I know they will be blown up, framed, and hung in each member of the family's house) but I will post some of the amazing pictures she took of our Annabelle.  Elizabeth not only took these great photos, but she also edited them before sending them to me.  Like I said, she is insanely talented.  Keep up the good work!

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!



One of the few times she left her bunny ears on long enough for a picture!



 I love, love, LOVE the editing work on this one!!!



Our happy family.




Not sure if that look is because my brother is holding her or she's getting tired of not being able to play with the camera, lol.




My brother, Adam

 
And a closeup, drool included! Yay teething!
 

1 comment:

  1. i to enjoyed this Easter time , not only did i have a wonderful time with shristina's family i finally got to meet all of them . this was a special time for them since all of them were presant , but the food was glorious !!!! christina is a wonderful cook in her own right but her mom makes some wonderful dishes , not to mention the brownies and sinkerdoodles, to die for. our baby is wonderful and so beautiful as is her mom , my beutiful wife , the day was very grand ... thanks to Elizabeth whom di an amazing job with the photos and memories.. thanks to aLL FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY . AND TO YOU HONEY FOR THE LOVE AND SOON ANOTHER ONE WILL BE WITH US ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading viewer feedback. Should you have any questions for me, please email me directly, I will be happy to help! :-)